As a result of Brexit, doing business with the United Kingdom has changed. For example, you may need an export certificate to export goods to the UK, or you may need to apply to the Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA) for an import inspection if you are importing from the UK. Find out what entrepreneurs will need to consider.

If you are not an entrepreneur, we also have information on what to consider when travelling with your dog or cat.

Please note that not all information is available in English. In case of doubt, we recommend that you contact your trade association or your Dutch trading partner.

Brexit information from the Dutch and British governments