Benefits and salary
The terms and conditions of employment for civil servants apply to the employees of the NVWA. In addition, the NVWA offers several facilities to its employees so they can develop their talents and enjoy a better work-life balance.
Terms of employment
- Salary scale level 11
- Monthly salary Min €3.038 – Max. €4.669 (gross)
- Employment permanent position (possibly with a probation period)
- Minimum number of hours per week 24
- Maximum number of hours per week 36
- Drivers license B
- The intensive 9-month training consists of both modules and internship hours. After completing specific modules, you may work independently during certain parts of the training period.
- The indicated 9 months is a guideline; the actual duration of the training period depends on the speed of your development and your total hours worked.
- You will receive only your salary as compensation during the training period.
- An orientation day and an assessment form part of the selection procedure.
- The contracted working hours are 3 days per week (24 hours) minimum with a preference for full-time (36 hours).
- The NVWA will support you in your relocation to the Netherlands.
- We offer an initial contract for a period of 2 years. If you successfully complete the training course and assessment and perform well, you will be offered a permanent position.